Anime West

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Just another blog?

I hope not. I've been trying to get myself to write more often, but unfortunately I just couldn't find the write topic. At first, I was thinking of making a Think Tank blog, but, I fail to see the point of expressing random ideas. The blog needs to have a central theme.

I began looking around my room for some ideas. Warcraft blog? Nah... I'll just be blogging about custom games... and that'll be no fun since there's like a thousand or more custom games, with a thousand and more fan sites for them. Still looking around. Movies? Too broad... and people would just hate me for bashing particular actors and actresses.

And then, my eyes happened to glance upon a DVD which happens to be included in my DVD movie collection. The DVD title: "The Secret of the Twilight Gemini"... an anime movie of the popular series Lupin III. Aha! Now we're getting somewhere.

Last month, I was just thinking of making an Anime Fan Site, but was just too lazy start designing the GUI. Now we're definitely getting somewhere. =D

What's with the "West" part? Maybe someday I'll spill it out.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home