Anime West

Monday, October 04, 2004

Abandoned?

I felt I've completely abandoned this blog... I forgot all about it. Someone just mentioned it to me a week ago, and so, now I'm back into writing. And yes, Celedor, I was Exiled in a way. Actually, I still haven't finished Last Exile because the last two DVDs haven't come out yet... and it's more and more tempting to just download it off the torrents.

-------------------------
So, what did I do in my absence from this blog? Well, first, I've finished the mini-series Chrno Crusade. I'd say the anime was pretty good at the start, with a steady build-up of exitement accompanied by the unraveling of the mystery, and the improving fight scenes. Nobody would ever have imagined me to watch something so based on religion, particularly the Catholic faith... but even I surprise myself sometimes. After episode 24 though, it was all downhill... or maybe it was just me, and I expected a different end.

Here's a nice wallpaper of Chro Crusade:

-------------------------
After Chrno, I was kinda depressed, so I started watching Daa! Daa! Daa!, a not-so-popular anime based on two unrelated teens who had to look after an alien baby and it's babysitter after they were left by their parents in a single house unwillingly. I just finished 1 episode, so I really don't know much about the series. Makes you kinda think, if it really is freaky to be left alone in a house with a member of the opposite sex whom you really don't know much about, and at that time of your life where your hormones are just blazin'. Wonder what'll happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home